Mega Projects Due Diligence Seminar – Preventing Potential Showstoppers
R2A is presents a half day seminar on the R2A Project Due Diligence process. This ensures projects are successful in terms of both project performance and project delivery. The results provides a contextually sound, robust and transparent project governance structure and effective project risk management process.
The seminar aims to teach asset owners, bid managers and project directors how to identify and manage potential project showstoppers.
The seminar outlines the R2A Project Due Diligence process. This provides an independent snapshot review of the project in a prompt and cost effective manner. It identifies and manages potential showstoppers, those issues which are catastrophic to the project. The process overcomes the failures of the ISO 31000 approach and Monte Carlo simulations to identify rare but fatal showstoppers.
Who Should Attend
Project / Asset Owners, Bid Managers, Project Directors and their risk and compliance staff.
About the R2A Process
Over the last 10 years, R2A has been commissioned by asset owners, bid directors and project directors to apply this process to projects ranging from $10M to $2.5b. To our knowledge, all the projects to which this process has been applied have been a success both in terms of getting the job in a competitive tender scenario and/or in the ultimate delivery of the project. In all cases, no unanticipated issue arose and relevant precautionary and contingency plans were in place to effectively manage the issues that did arise. Projects include:
- Interim Rolling Stock Project, Connex Melbourne
- Tram Procurement Project, Victorian Department of Transport
- Tugun Bypass Project, PacificLink Alliance
- EastLink, Thiess John Holland
- Marina Coastal Expressway, Singapore, Parsons Brinkerhoff
- M1 Upgrade Project, VicRoads
- Western Treatment Plant Recycled Water Project, Southern Rural Water & Melbourne Water
- Dynon Port Rail Link, Department of Infrastructure
- Gorgon Project, Ansaldo STS
- South Morang Rail Extension Project, Department of Transport
- Station Pier Gangways Project, Port of Melbourne
- Various road upgrade projects for VicRoads
Consulting Engineers Gaye Francis MIEAust and Richard Robinson FIEAust, Directors of R2A Due Diligence Engineers.
In-house options are also available for 2016.
Please register your interest by contacting Gaye Francis on 1300 772 333.