Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical),
Monash University, 2004
As a R2A Director, Tim brings a strong focus on conducting projects to demonstrate technical due diligence, allowing decisions to be based on assessment outcomes with confidence and assurance. Tim has specialist experience in methods designed to demonstrate due diligence through risk assessments, particularly in Australian jurisdictions. Tim is also one of the authors of the R2A Text, Engineering Due Diligence (now in its 10th edition).
Tim Procter is a risk consultant with over ten years’ experience in risk, safety, chemical and environmental engineering. Tim has specialist experience in methods designed to demonstrate due diligence through risk assessments, particularly in Australian jurisdictions. He has particular experience with multi-discipline project risk and safety in design (SID) requirements.
As one of the Director’s of R2A, Tim’s key roles include:
- Engineering due diligence and organisational risk control
- Construction of due diligence arguments and risk and reliability based models for common law criteria
- Preparation of safety case arguments and project assessments demonstrating due diligence
- Advising on asset management due diligence for infrastructure portfolios
- Workshop facilitation.
- Member, Engineers Australia
- Committee chair for the revision of the Safety Case Guidelines, Engineers Australia 2007
Industry Experience –
Auckland Transport: Auckland City Rail Link Tunnel Fire Systems Due Diligence Assessment
Department of Sustainability and Environment / Department of Environment and Primary Industries / Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning / Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources: Bushfire Safety and Business Continuity Asset Vulnerability Assessments
Victrack: Technical Due Diligence Assessment of Hampton Station Development Rail Collision Protection
Confidential Client: Technical Due Diligence Review of Ongoing Use of Aged Structure