R2A is pleased to announce that in 2013, R2A will be partnering with Engineering Education Australia to deliver a new course titled ‘Defensible Risk Management Techniques’.
The one day course will cover practical techniques for conducting risk assessments in a due diligence context and is ideal for engineers with up to five years post – graduate work experience. I will be delivering the program.
The objectives are –
- Develop an understanding of fundamental risk and due diligence concepts
- Appreciate the safety, economic and legal drivers of risk management requirements
- Generate safety case arguments to positively demonstrate due diligence and thereby limit legal liability
- Apply top down risk management techniques to organisational and project risk issues
- Understand the strengths and limitations of bottom up techniques such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Hazard Operability Studies (HazOps)
The 2013 dates –
- Sydney – 21 March
- Brisbane – 27 June
- Perth – 23 July
- Melbourne – 4 December
Further details are available here